Beds/Northants

Carpaddicted

I have just got my NPPC Application through the post as I am considering joining (I have no land at the moment :hmm: )

I just wondered if there is much land in the Beds/Northants area with the NPPC and a rough location?

Cheers in advance :yes:

Give John Shooter a ring he will tell you if there is any in your area he runs NPPC..

Edited by hawkeye

Thanks for the replys

It says on the website there is NPPC land in the area so I sent off my application this afternoon, so hopefully I will be sorted soon.

I was just wondering how much land there was but hopefully I will have a list soon and be able to find out myself :hmm:

Thanks again for the replys :yes:

Hi Carpaddicted,

Can you post an update once you know what the score with the NPPC land is? I live in Oxfordshire and have wondered whether the NPPC land in Northants was extensive enough to make it worth joining.

Tabs - Hope you don't mind me hijacking your kind offer to Carpaddicted, but I would be interested in finding out more about the club you mention further south. I regularly travel over that way to shoot clays at the Broomhills ground, so if there's an opportunity to join a pigeon shooting club in the same area that would be great - I've sent you a PM.

Cheers

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I know i,ve hijacked an old thread but I hear that nppc now has some pigeon shooting around the Leighton Buzzard / Aylesbury areas on an annual basis. Anyone shooting on these that could give me some feedback? Any info would be greatly appreciated while I'm trying to "get me eye back in again"

Duncan, Tabs sorry new on here, are the clubs you mention still active? appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Guest topshot_2k
there is no land in the Northants area at the moment, are there any new list due out soon? :lol:

Why do they advertise pigeon shooting available in northants then? :good: i didnt think joinging would be worth the money.

• 2 weeks later...