Too many rabbits, need some help!

PaulABF

I currently shoot at a small permission in North Yorkshire, near Little Fencote, just up the road from Bedale. Only a couple of fields but it's literally riddled with rabbits. I travel down there from Northumberland and spend a full day there. Average bag is 30 rabbits of which most go to the owner to feed his dogs. I'm after a shooting partner to travel down there with to share the bag and travel costs and hopefully double the amount of rabbits. If possible, the prospective shooting buddy could share some pigeon land as my O/U, decoys and hide is somewhat redundant these days, then all the better. Over to you guys. Thanks.

Edited to add - I'm currently on leave for another 8 days and available throughout.

Edited by PaulABF

I cannot help with the running costs but if you want a hand with the rabbits i can help you out and you are welcome to come and shoot pigeons with me....

If i can be of help just PM me...

I also have loads of rabbits about one farm i shoot is only about 20 minutes away we are averageing well over 50 per day...

biggest bag was 106 in 2 - 1/2hours

Edited by hawkeye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...