CROW DECOYS WHAT DO YOU'S THINK??

buckfast d

Get a Primos Power Crow Call at 9.99. With practice they are brilliant. I use one with my decoys and its brilliant. Another piece of kit is a flapper with a dead crow attached. It looks like an injured bird and the 'real' ones try to help it. I have taken many good photographs of them :whistling:

Thats the one i have :lol:

Get a Primos Power Crow Call at 9.99. With practice they are brilliant. I use one with my decoys and its brilliant. Another piece of kit is a flapper with a dead crow attached. It looks like an injured bird and the 'real' ones try to help it. I have taken many good photographs of them :lol:

How do you use the call. i have the acme one and all i can call with it is pigeons. can seen to suss out the sort of call needed.

The idea is ok but the calls are made not when you want to but when the decoy want's to.

I find bait, sitty trees or a good mouth call much better than any electronic one.

I take one when I walk the dog & allthough I'm useless at it I have a natter with the Crows, you can't do that with an electronic one.

Mouth calls are good with shotties because you can scream at them whilst they are in a frenzy & for air gun use just get the odd one interested in bait.

Primos is a good one, better than Acme.