very very lucky

red_stag88

When my dad was a student he also had a "sitty Tree" except his was for squirrles, he would shoot 20 with an airrifle before his lectures started! I am also able to go roost shooting very easaly as i only have to walk about 100 yds and i just stand there and shoot, i can even hold a phone call with those portable home phones!!!

• 1 month later...

Red Stag,

You may concider youself lucky to be able to shoot pigeons from your house, I think in time you will realise that shooting as a sport is not just the killing of the bird or animal, but is about getting away from your normal surroundings and getting into the fields or woods where you can appreciate wildlife plants and trees, the different smells at various times of the year, Then there is the art of fieldcraft, building hides etc and knowing your piece of land like the back of your hand.

Then there is the most important aspect of any pastime Being able to get away from the wife and kids for a few hours every now and then

So grasshopper take note from the masters of the temple  :)  :P  :)  :)