any one near m6?

martin1

hi lads,

is there any shooters that shoot across the m6?

im respect full,trustworthy, really want to give any kid of shooiting ago, fox,deer,pigeons.

willing to learn what i can and help out as much as i can.

been posting for ages on here and it shocks me that no ones willing to help.

even bunny bashing of a weekend would be nice.

atb

ps i might even buy you a bacon butty :drinks:

ferret man mate,

your a bit out the way to go out with mate and i 100% appreciate your offers.

your just a bit to far mate.

i need some where thats not going to cost me 30 in petrol for a day shooting or some one thats willing to come and go halfs.

thanks again for offers mate i really appreciate it.

ferret man mate,

your a bit out the way to go out with mate and i 100% appreciate your offers.

your just a bit to far mate.

i need some where thats not going to cost me 30 in petrol for a day shooting or some one thats willing to come and go halfs.

thanks again for offers mate i really appreciate it.

£30 is money well spent for a good days shooting :good:

yeah for a good day but not many people spend a hole day.

most people who have shoots ive been out with see it as nothing,one lad i go out with rearly goes,i think its because they know they can shoot when they want it dont bother them.

i guess i would get like that with my own shoot but meeting and taking people out would make me want to get out more,purely for different company.

i mean if i had a shoot and i seen this post i would of posted with out doubt and took me out purely for company and and to see what other people like to do and the way they hunt but if i didnt like me i simply wouldnt invite me back out again.

i guess the people have the worry of what if i go back and ask for there permission too but thats just not me,why go nick some ones shoot when they invite me any way, makes no sense to do so.

another thing is is i know theres people who have no shoots as ive been contacted and mis under stood,they basicly thought i was offering to take some one out and when ive replied saying do you its a invite i have and i cant take any one but do you want to come and try get our own permission,i get no reply which i find weird as they say they have no shoot and would like to come on mine,i guess its they cant be bothered to get there own shoot which is not the case with me,i have spent many hours and the farms i have found have been spoken for.

one thing i do need to do is print off a load of permission letters for the farms i have gone too and not found any one around,ive had this a lot.

last thing i want to do and i know i will end up doing it is getting my own shooting and offering some one to come out with me and its some one that cant be bothered to even get in my car and ask for permission there selves.

the thing is is if i did get some one who said yeah come on il come out to try get some where with you,i would ask the farmers my self as im one of these people that can talk and get a long with any one and all i would expect of them is to remember where we are or check the map and direct.

i mean ive been to newark today to swap a gun,on the way back i have decidedto knock doors and ive had to leave my car on a side rd as i did not realise i had used all my petrol and not bought my bank card lol.

atb

micky luv thanks for that mate,

ive been out with bunny blaster,

very nice lad and he has took me decoying and taught me a few things,i stay in touch with him on a regular basis and he does go out of his way to help people out,was telling me he went to pick a lad up from coventry the other day to go shooting back up here and even dropped him back home!!very nice lad.

up where he is is very close to me but his farmer owns most the land so ive not bothered knocking to far over his side as im not the kind of person to nick some ones shoot.

top gunner,apparently there ok with it at rush hour :lol: .

i see loads of farms that way and the m42 but have had no luck asking the farmers or even finding the original farm i see.

you see the farm think yes il go ask,next exits 20 odd mile away and you think il just head in that direction and end up lost or doing big circles,i have found and asked a few farms like that and thought how am i going to remember how to get here if they grant permission lol.

this is where company or taking some one else would be a advantage as they could remember while i concentrate on driving.

just some one local like bunnybasher that does different things would be nice,like 1 week rabbits,1week fox and so on.

i dont mind doing all nighters if they have caravan on the land and having a drink and kebab too :yes:

i do that with some other lads and we have a right lough.

any one play star wars too?

see theres more to just meeting and shooting as i say every one is different and i personaly would prefer company when out shooting.

atb

just looked and this posts had 140 views???

why would that many people view and not one be a long the m6 or near?

just a matter of time before i get my own shoot but its not what this posts about,its about meeting like minded people and having different experiences.

atb

micky luv thanks for that mate,

ive been out with bunny blaster,

very nice lad and he has took me decoying and taught me a few things,i stay in touch with him on a regular basis and he does go out of his way to help people out,was telling me he went to pick a lad up from coventry the other day to go shooting back up here and even dropped him back home!!very nice lad.

up where he is is very close to me but his farmer owns most the land so ive not bothered knocking to far over his side as im not the kind of person to nick some ones shoot.

top gunner,apparently there ok with it at rush hour :yes: .

i see loads of farms that way and the m42 but have had no luck asking the farmers or even finding the original farm i see.

you see the farm think yes il go ask,next exits 20 odd mile away and you think il just head in that direction and end up lost or doing big circles,i have found and asked a few farms like that and thought how am i going to remember how to get here if they grant permission lol.

this is where company or taking some one else would be a advantage as they could remember while i concentrate on driving.

just some one local like bunnybasher that does different things would be nice,like 1 week rabbits,1week fox and so on.

i dont mind doing all nighters if they have caravan on the land and having a drink and kebab too :)

i do that with some other lads and we have a right lough.

any one play star wars too?

see theres more to just meeting and shooting as i say every one is different and i personaly would prefer company when out shooting.

atb

:hmm: and you wonder why you dont get an invite :lol:

• 2 weeks later...