wanted cocker spaneil

shooting.123

hi there has any 1 got a cocker 4 sale in cornwall devon

please pm

Hi, I have a litter of cockers 3 weeks old at the moment will sell at eight weeks they will be docked and micro chipped and be vet checked and have first inocalation , KC reg with free insurance , I am taking deposits at the moment , ( two sold at this time ) leaving 3 dogs and 3 bitches 2 black dogs and 1 golden and 2 black bitches and 1 golden bitch . The bitch is my hard working bitch thats done 3 seasons beating on 3 large shoots very good nose good pedigree all the right blood lines and the sire of the pups is Timsgarry Barlow the 2007 Cocker championship winner, Barlows half brother won the 2008 champs . These cockers are bred to work and with the right training will go to the top. Bitches £550 Dogs £500 . PM For further details ATB hy-flyer

I have a cocker dog for sale, he is just over 5 months old, black with little white bib, he is out of my bitch who i pick up with and the sire is FTCH CHYKNELL GOLDSTAR, he is retrieving and stop to the whistle, he is a very very good dog, if anyone is intrested then plse let me know and i will let you know the price and i do have pics.