pigeon shooting

p-a-s

hi all just wondered if any of you newbies or lads without any land fancy a pigeon shoot next tues 21st oct.the field can accomodate prob 5 guns but i only want to take 2 as there are houses nearby so i dont want to spoil it.i know its a weekday and understand most peeps have got work commitments,but if you are insured and want to have a go,can be in burton on trent for about 7.30am then send me a pm.the 1st 2peeps to pm get to have a go.cant be any fairer.dont expect masses of pigeons or a hectic day.this barley field has been cut for some weeks now but i went on on the other day and took the magnet and a few decoys and the pigeons did come in.atb paul

hi all just wondered if any of you newbies or lads without any land fancy a pigeon shoot next tues 21st oct.the field can accomodate prob 5 guns but i only want to take 2 as there are houses nearby so i dont want to spoil it.i know its a weekday and understand most peeps have got work commitments,but if you are insured and want to have a go,can be in burton on trent for about 7.30am then send me a pm.the 1st 2peeps to pm get to have a go.cant be any fairer.dont expect masses of pigeons or a hectic day.this barley field has been cut for some weeks now but i went on on the other day and took the magnet and a few decoys and the pigeons did come in.atb paul

Hi Pas were are you based mate

Mick

hi all,all places now taken thanks for all the pm s,to all the peeps that couldnt make it dont worry further invites will be offered as soon as the farmers cut the crops mostly maize which should provide plenty of blackie bashing.thanks to all the lads that posted and pm d me and gave me a pat on the back cheers all atb paul