Alarms?

nickb

A mate of mine has got a problem with poachers on his permission (taking deer)

Does anyone know of an alarm, that when it detects movement, dials a mobile phone to alert you? (yes I know deer may trigger it!!)

I think he`s thinking of putting it onto the gates and entryways around the shoot as they are mostly lamping from a car we think :yes:

Many thanks o wise ones for you help :rolleyes:

ATB

Nick

I'd be tempted to dig a two foot hole across the gateway and then put a thin sheet of exterior ply over it with soil on it. When they drive through the car will get stuck and with luck they'll have to leave it behind, but a walker should be able to cross it without a problem :lol:

As long as the land owner approves that would be a cheap five minute job with a tractor.

I knew I'd seen something on the lines you were on about fixed somewhere out of the way and weather proofed might work

also disconnect the siren so when it goes off it just gives you a telephone call might work!!

Motion Detector Alarm with Telephone Dialler runs by batteries

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motion-Detector-Alar...id=p3286.c0.m14

Edited by urikastu

i found a web site for game keepers sorry cant remember it its a old company some chap on here mentioned it was going to buy the trip wires with the shells in rather loud by all accounts can someone remind of the name please ?(site and trip wires ) :good:

post-11030-1224931286.jpghow about the anti poaching alarms that work from a 12 guage blank plenty loud aswell fasten it to fence post about 40 yards from gate and tie trigger line to gate when gate open 12 guage blank is fired most gun shops sell them for about 13 quid i think

any poachers wouldnt be to keen to hang around as they will think some one is there shooting at them :good:

try here

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...26safe%3Dactive

Edited by radio1ham