lamping the evening away

dead-eye

Here are some of the foxes we shot last month. The three in the first pic were shot in the day with a shotgun the rest were shot with the .22.250 at ranges from 60 to 250yds. We shot another 5 foxes last month il put the pics up if i find them.

post-7365-1226155817.jpg

post-7365-1226156073.jpg

post-7365-1226156106.jpg

post-7365-1226156125.jpg

post-7365-1226156179.jpg

Edited by dead-eye

nice one op :yes:

I went for a wee ramble with the 12 guage on Saturday, I was hiding in the hedge minding my own business when a few crows flew over, I tried my best.. but am I'm still learning with the shotgun.. :welcomeani:

anyhow.. Crows fly off, I turn around and there is Mr Ginger fox sneaking out of some thick hedge around the old dumping pit, I've only got No5 and No6 cartridges on me so I didn't dare take a shot, another fox then also pops out and they both ****** off into the Neighbours Maize field!

I've read that BB's are the carts for the Job, I'm just wondering how much of an extra kick you get off these?.. (not that it realy matters) and which are the best makes to try.. dads got some old Russian BB carts in the cupboard but I don't fancy trying those :P

Thanks Guys

good shooting buddy. Did you squeak the foxes shot with the shotgun during the day?

Hi no the foxes were being drives by men and two hound out of a forestry there were loads there we had 13 in total that day. But we do squeak them in two a shotgun with the lamp we had two that way last month.

What type of auto shotgun is that and how good a gun is it.

Its a Franchi al48 i think i like it, my uncle doesnt because the barrell pulls back to cycle the next shot he says it puts him off.