landytom

Hi all

I am selling up due to the fact i have tooooo many interests apparently :(

5 gun cabinet, 2 sets keys £65

2 arm magnet, 24ah (lasts forever*) battery £55

10 full deeks not flocked £15

all in vgc

any questions pm me for a faster response

can do pics if you really want, but i think you know what these all look like :good:

*might be exagerating about the forever bit, but a long time ???

Ok, hopefully some answers to questions,

CABINET

Stupid question for everyone :sly: how do i know if its police approved - police came around and checked it and it was ok - does this answer question, if not, how will i tell ?

Dimensions - H = 53 1/2"

W = 12"

D = 9"

Magnet

Dont know what make it is, bought it off a guy at clay ground, battery i took off an electric golf trolley - hence the power.

ok guys, here is the deal

after being messed about by people on forums i have a first show policy ( i apologise for not making this clear at the begining ), so first person who shows me folding gets the kit unless

a - i have dealt with them before

b - they are recommended

c - they run the forum

I am sorry for anybody who feels let down, but i will only take part blame, the rest goes to the idiots out there who say they will have and dont show

Cabinet SOLD

Deeks SOLD

Magnet not sold

Tom,

why the f@ck have you sold this when i agree'd yesterday with you that i would have it?

Not only have i taken a day off work to collect it, i have asked a friend to do the same. Do you take joy in p#ssing people around???

Personally it makes no difference to me but when you inconvienience my friends i am not impressed....... ####er.

I wouldn't trust this joker with anything.

:sly::good::oops::lol::lol::lol::P:angry::angry:

As mentioned in previous thread, you can blame the other idiots that have promised to show and pay and then DONT, i will apologise to anyone who feels that they have been mislead, and i apologise for the fact that i did not state my terms earlier, i have in my previous post admitted some blame for this situation. I will not get into passing insults with anyone as that sort of behaviour is not my style, if i have an insult to give anyone it will be face to face only where the recipient has a fair chance to reply, on a forum can give an unfair veiw on a situation due to the fact that not everyone sits in front of their pc to respond immediatly.

If you wish to carry on putting comments up that have no other purpose but to vent a fury, then carry on. In the meantime the people that actually deal with me, will get a bargain and even a beer when they turn up.

Cheers :welcomeani:

well i would of liked the bargin!!!!!!!!!and i dont sit in frount of the pc infact i am never on over the weekend and i go shooting every nite posible.why not say to people that ring you i will see if any1 on pw were i have advertised it has sed thay will have it before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wot a waste or time,dont even no why yoyu put them for sale if ya chums was having first bids!!!!!!