Pellets

Rabbit_Ryan

there is no risk at all

you may not be up on firearms law m, but the old bill are.

the games hard enough as it is without making things worse for yourself,or others.

i understand the law mark, but it isnt likley they are going to haul you in over you pellets being stored in a tin, or in the mags in your pocket.

lol fair doos,i think the old camera cartrige idea is a gud 1,but when u get low on pellets and there all at the bottom of the container woulnt it be a bit tricky?and then u would have to tip it then knowing are luck they will spill everywhere...i rekon some 1 should make a good container just for pellets,as im using a springer its harder than using mags :good:

I think the world of HFT is in trouble if this was the case, as they spend the night before cleaning and loading their mags.

HFT lads don't usually use mags as you must have your gun unloaded between lanes - the easiest way to do this is by using a single shot gun or multishot with a single shot tray fitted and hook the pellets (washed and weighed) out of your pouch. ;)

I carry my mags loaded, in the pocket of my jacket or in my kitbag. My jacket is usually in a bag or box in the boot, the kitbag has a knife and various other things in it that would give a young jobsworth PC enough to get excited about without being concerned about loaded mags.

Lets face it, if the police want to find a reason to haul you in they will - that's why it is best to remain polite and cooperative and engage them in a conversation rather than trying to be a smartarse.