Pellets

Rabbit_Ryan

For the 177 Logun, a little flip-top plastic container which holds 100 pellets - the number of shots I get per fill of air. So once I've used up the pellets I know it's time for an air refill.

For the 22 I normally keep a tin of pellets in the gun bag pocket

Whats the point with a pouch, its just somthing els you have to carry if u ask me. i just use the old fashioned cheap pocket thing that usherly is attacked to your coat :D .

Must agree though, having to put 500 pellets back into the tin after the lid comes can be a pain in the *** :good: .

If you put them in your pocket, you will find after sitting on them or laying prone at least 1 in 5 will be deformed - and therefore not shoot straight.

If you keep them in the tin they will rattle and spook your quary at the wrong moment, and they all fall out when you open the tin.

If you keep them in a pellet pouch around your neck it gets mixed up with your glasses and bino's and catches under your scope when you go prone

Nothing is ever easy :good:

You still have to travel to the shoot from home, and even if the magazine is in your pocket, and the gun in a bag in the boot it still counts.

well, you would have to be REALLY unlucky for the plod to stop you, and for them to check your mags, and to look in your pockets, and for them to know about the law regarding carrying a loaded mag.

Trust me, after reading some of the stories about getting stopped by "the bill", they might be doing well if they can check your car is taxed.

When I was living in Perth a lad got done for having an airpistol in his car with a loaded magazine. Admittedly he had been shooting at things randomly, but they charged him with possessing a loaded airweapon in a public place. Otherwise they would have had nothing to do him one.

They do use. So dont take a chance to annoying them.

When I was living in Perth a lad got done for having an airpistol in his car with a loaded magazine. Admittedly he had been shooting at things randomly, but they charged him with possessing a loaded airweapon in a public place. Otherwise they would have had nothing to do him one.

They do use. So dont take a chance to annoying them.

its a bit different if you can PROVE that you are going to/from a shoot. I think the cammo kit, and boot full of rabbits might give it away.

there is no risk at all. i load my mags at home, and take em in my jacket. how many of you do that???

MOST OF YOU! :angry:

I think the world of HFT is in trouble if this was the case, as they spend the night before cleaning and loading their mags.