out for shoot yesterday

bignoel

went for a shot on my permission yesterday only for the pig feeding session to keep crows off .and as it rained so hard and it was so cold desided to head for home around 12am ish when i spotted a dihatsu fourtrak pugged up in a corner of a feild over looking the farm and pig's. thought to myself ah shooter's off i go for a chat as i approached them they took off like a bat out of hell .so i turned round flat out across the feild down the valley up the other side to cut them off throu the farm but was beaten to it by one of the owner's brother's in his pajero lwb he was bumpering them around the farm yard and out the gate down the country lane so fast i couldnt keep up in my vitara .he chased them out for a few miles . so hampshire area its a

[grey dihatsu fourtrak with rear damage ] xmass comeing this farm has turkey's grass geese piglets they lost 23 piglets eary in the year .scumbags allthou could make a few interesting nights lamping now heh,

you can be sure of that .they allways return after such a easy snatch as the piglets last time and now vengance for the rear of there motor 5 weeks to xmass just enough time for a sale of what ever booty they can get there hands on .never got close enough for the reg they were off

It makes my blood boil when I read of things like this. You can't spend every day and night watching for this low-life. Although, a little thought, work and determination can often be the cure. You must make it as difficult as possible for them to gain access by vehicle. Maybe a pit, deep enough to entomb a 4x4? But do not cover it with twigs and leaves; that would be an illegal trap.

Edited by Floating Chamber

land mines would be good , years ago i had 9 dog's stolen from me a bitch and her 8 pup's i put up a ellectric fence off the mains ? cop's told me it was illeagal but if someone got caught by it they could,nt report it as for where it was the only way to get caught by it was by breaking in .but it was to late i had lost what i wanted to keep.

i think the farm is going to get robbed for xmass as the stock is all over the place and you just cant keep a eye on it 24/7 just hope when i am out lamping i can help out .these lads work bluddy hard on there farm .sunday it was freezeing rain one of them i spoke to he was wearing a small jacket norm trouser' it was raining hard and he was soaked i offerd him a lift back to farm but he said no i got the quad ? and i want to check all the pig's that's dedication.