Selling my .22 lr Quad Barrel

I've got a Sako Quad and have both .17 HMR and .22 LR Barrels. So far I have only put max 50 rounds through the .22 barrel and since I changed it over to the .17HMR I haven't used it at all.

What do you guys think should I sell it off or keep it.

The only bonus I can think of over the .17 HMR is the noise reduction (the .22 is totally silent.. with my sak mod on) but I don't seem to use it that much.

What sort of money do you think its worth - It has a had no more than 50 rounds through it. Secondly what should I buy with the cash??

I've got a Sako Quad and have both .17 HMR and .22 LR Barrels. So far I have only put max 50 rounds through the .22 barrel and since I changed it over to the .17HMR I haven't used it at all.

What do you guys think should I sell it off or keep it.

The only bonus I can think of over the .17 HMR is the noise reduction (the .22 is totally silent.. with my sak mod on) but I don't seem to use it that much.

What sort of money do you think its worth - It has a had no more than 50 rounds through it. Secondly what should I buy with the cash??

I was recently asked to source a sako .22 barrel for a friend as they seemed to be in short supply.

The going price, if available was £120 new, I eventually found an as new one similar to your situation and happily paid £100 posted to RFD.

Hope this helps if you decide to sell but I would keep it If I were you.

Rgds D2D.

Keep it , i have 3 barrels for my Quad i use the .22 most due to noise and safety use etc, lets face it second hand £100 are you really going to get much with that today? also its worth holding on the FAC for the space and one to one value.

Good points - Cheers. By the way what calibres do you have? Its a cracking bit of kit the Quad isn't it.