STOLEN LAND ROVER DEFENDER & 5 DOGS

mez75

Hi, I'm also a member of NOBs & a fellow member has posted on the NOBs forum about a Land Rover Crew Cab & 5 dogs been stolen, not sure if anybody had already posted on here about it so here's the post copied from the NOBs forum

"A close friend of mine Mr Chris Burns land rover Reg DOG 9K + 5 dogs has been stolen off his drive in Leigh Kent.

The dogs are 2 Black cockers one with a white bib, 1 BW ESS Bitch 7 month old, 1 LW ESS Bitch 7 month old, and a 2 half year old black ESS."

The theft occurred on November 28th more info & a printable poster showing the land rover & some of the dogs can be found by following directions given in this link click

Please help make this vehicle & dogs too hot to handle, Thanks.

Yeah that reply made him feel lot better ;)

Who the **** asked you ???:lol:

You want to come down here , and i'll give you the same as the **** that nicked my landy , as i'm still upset about me motor going .

I was being realistic about the job , it takes 2 fella's 6-8 hours to strip one and flat pack it .

all the best yis yp :lol:

*** Edit **** Sorry just looked at your profile , and see your balls havent dropped yet . Go steady young man .

Edited by Yorkshire Pudding

Hi, I'm also a member of NOBs & a fellow member has posted on the NOBs forum about a Land Rover Crew Cab & 5 dogs been stolen, not sure if anybody had already posted on here about it so here's the post copied from the NOBs forum

"A close friend of mine Mr Chris Burns land rover Reg DOG 9K + 5 dogs has been stolen off his drive in Leigh Kent.

The dogs are 2 Black cockers one with a white bib, 1 BW ESS Bitch 7 month old, 1 LW ESS Bitch 7 month old, and a 2 half year old black ESS."

The theft occurred on November 28th more info & a printable poster showing the land rover & some of the dogs can be found by following directions given in this link click

Please help make this vehicle & dogs too hot to handle, Thanks.

sorry to hear this.5 dogs and not 1 bites friggin hell or was they caged seperately like?

any of the dogs chipped by any chance?some of the new chips are trace able "just a idea".

i feel for this guy.my dogs are like my kids :lol:

Who the **** asked you :good::lol:

You want to come down here , and i'll give you the same as the **** that nicked my landy , as i'm still upset about me motor going .

I was being realistic about the job , it takes 2 fella's 6-8 hours to strip one and flat pack it .

all the best yis yp :lol:

*** Edit **** Sorry just looked at your profile , and see your balls havent dropped yet . Go steady young man .

correct.was big thing on tv in my city the other week.they sit in containers or get shipped out in pieces.

any of the dogs had the recent tracker chips?and mobile phones in there.

i really feel for you.wouldnt be the car that would be bothering me it would be the dogs.

so wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clear things up these weren't my dogs or land rover that were stolen.

I simply posted about it on here to help spread the word.

From what I understand the dog that has been reunited with the owner was found on a golf course but details are being intentionally kept quiet while police follow up leads (no pun intended!)