High Hopes

This afternoons reccying has given me high hopes for this weekends assault. Havent been able to distinguish any positve flightlines though......they are just wanging into most of the ploughed fields from all sorts of different directions.

I've even had to drop an email to NPPC's John Shooter with some photos, as quite alot of fields that have been removed from the current field list are being marauded.

Anyway fellas..... hope you all get out...and amongst em this weekend.......

As daft as it sounds, after all those years, I still get that buzz in antipation of a potential 'good day' and will no doubt be clock watching all night.................oh yes,............... and me shooting-bus is already packed and ready for the off. :lol::rolleyes:

Have fun

Paul in North Lincs.

I am out tomorrow as well Paul , although I have no idea if it is going to be busy or not as it's a bit of a drive and have no chance of a reccy.

I am going to be setting up next to a natural spring , as last time I went I noticed it was a bit of a flightline for the pigeons and crows as I am going to also try out my new acme crow call , the farmer has told me that they get a few roe deer sheltering around the spring , so it would be nice to get a peek at these as I have never been close up to a wild deer only just a fleeting glimpse , so I may take my camera as well to try to get some pictures .

All my stuff is packed up and waiting to set off around 6.00 am , I must admit to getting excited like a kid at xmas . :lol:

3 crows/rooks and 3 woodies , had to work hard for all of them , never saw 1 pigeon on the farmers osr and the only ones I did see were flitting about on ivy in some oak trees

Saw a very large flock of 200-300 about half a mile away so maybe that is the problem , although I think the farmer is chuffed that it is all quiet on his osr .

Cheers