never

Ozzy Fudd

TRY TO OUTDRINK RUSSIANS with 40% prof russan vodka.

i tried. dont work. -20 outside, i cant feel a thing./!!!!

woooo hooooooooooo!

i here anyway. took 20 min to try log in. goin ice fishin 2moro, hunting boar and mosse end of week. will post pics few in days of any wild boar manage to kill/. or see. or kill.

have a good week lads, good huntin. i am having a wonderful tiem!!

:blink:

TRY TO OUTDRINK RUSSIANS with 40% prof russan vodka.

i tried. dont work. -20 outside, i cant feel a thing./!!!!

woooo hooooooooooo!

i here anyway. took 20 min to try log in. goin ice fishin 2moro, hunting boar and mosse end of week. will post pics few in days of any wild boar manage to kill/. or see. or kill.

have a good week lads, good huntin. i am having a wonderful tiem!!

:blink:

Did you ring the Airliner mate?Have a great time. :good:

sorry about that guys, had a little too much to drink last night, went through a full bottle of vodka on my own - cant blame me tho, they had dozens of cans of red bull for me to drink it with. at least when you throw up you just kick snow over it and no one finds out til spring heh heh... :oops:

anyway tried to go ice fishing today but there was a ballsup with the nets, not too bad tho as the lake is literally at the bottom of their garden, 20m from the back door. we got a couple of holes drilled before we realised there was a problem, should be able to try again on friday, in the mean time im doing my ray mears impression with sticks over the hole and fishing line and hooks tied to it, so we'll see what happens, then saturday is hunting day. i was eating wild boar last night that katya's brother shot at the weekend, was very nice so ill definately be tring to get one; well i suppose i have to now, put my foot in it last night. her brother said he'd shot one and missed another, so of course i had to have a vodka fuelled scoff that they had to ship me in from northern ireland to teach him how to hunt and shoot straight..;.. :hmm:

weathers not as bad as i expected, was about minus 15 to 20 last night but during the day it sits around minus 7 or 8 so easily manageable, snowing steadily as well but not too bad like it is at home, its more like a constant shower of fine white powder falling.

ill give you another update in a couple of days, no pics yet as my camera is sitting on the spare bed at home :no: but her familys been taking a load, so we'll see

ps - checked with the airline, as long as the knifes in hold luggage its fine, so i even brought my own knife with me :good: