New gun

Rabbit_Ryan

Just search the air rifle shops on line or go to WH Smith and read Air gun world or other mag and you will find shops that sell them.

Shop around!

Try your local supplier they can normally do good price matches and you will be supporting a local business.

E bay £67 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Air-Arms-S200-conver...1742.m153.l1262

£63 Target sports http://www.targetsports.co.uk/product_info...roducts_id=1542

Carbon

Hmm....I'm not sure i'd bother....

My dad had one of these and got it converted to multi, and I inherited it when he upgraded to bigger and better things.

Had a world of trouble with the zero and thought i was going mad or had got REALLY bad at shooting. Took it down the gunsmiths who seemed unsurprised - apparently the rotary mag on these often mangles the pellets :) , hence pantsing up the accuracy. Exchanged it for an HW95 (coz i couldn't be bothered with a PCP, and had thoroughly got annoyed with the mag). Perfect groups ever since :) B)

Is single shot that much of a hassle? If it all goes wrong i guarantee it is harder to get a single pellet in once converted!!!!

Edited by Boomstick

a freind of mine had one of these rifles,thought it was the bees knees,then he fitted one of these magazines,2 months later he sold the rifle it was that bad.ive got both single shot and multi shot rifles,and never found single shot rifles a handicap.it should always be a one shot deal

Realtree echoing my previous post

The warning is there mate - stick to single shot!

I have that same gun got 10 shot 4 it costs £55 pounds for the fixings and £10 for the mag. i also got my 10 shot fixed free. I also have a bio pod and a light on it. Great gun kills well. i use logun predator pellets they are costly but the best i did use air arms pellets but they where to weak and did fly well also not killing as well as the loguns do. Just a bit of advice lol.