2 cars on 1 policy

MartinP

Hi all

Quick question, have a small car which i use for travelling to work and also to go on my pigeon shooting outings. I need the car as tis a small diesel and have a long distance to travel to work.

Problem is firstly getting the dog and all the pigeon gear in is a tight squeeze, secondly, getting a bit tired of having to lug the gear miles because of not being able to get on a field. Sometimes have to abandon an outing due to the only place to park is on a main road and have had people questioning what i am doing as i get the gun etc out! would like to get a 4X4, prob is would need to be a cheapy and preferably a second car as couldn't afford the fuel on a weekly basis.

Anyone know of an insurance policy that allows to have two cars on it but only drive 1 at a time!!

Years ago when you went for insurance you got insurance for the driver and he or she could have driven any car he owned now you insure the vehicle.The only way round it is own I think 5 cars and then you can get a fleet insurance to drive any of them.A traders insurance may also work something simular.

Pat :good: