heads up

p-a-s

hi all just a bit of a heads up,if anyone is looking for a cheap single shot 410 shotgun,give?:good:?:lol:?:lol:?:yes: a ring.they have got 2 guns left that have got slight surface rust near the action.the rust is no bigger than my thumb nail they are asking £60 each or if the same person buys the 2 they will be £55 be quick.paul

looks like i might of edited out the sellers details to late

but if any one is interested pm me

Edited by p-a-s

i have nothing to do with the sale of these guns,or any connections with the seller.i had the interest of pw MEMBERS in my mind when i asked 1 of the mods this morning if i was ok to post a heads up.looks like next time i find a bargain im gonna be keeping my gob shut

i have nothing to do with the sale of these guns,or any connections with the seller.i had the interest of pw MEMBERS in my mind when i asked 1 of the mods this morning if i was ok to post a heads up.looks like next time i find a bargain im gonna be keeping my gob shut

I'm with you Paul, try and do somebody a good turn blah blah blah. Sod em next time :blush::hmm: :o

i didn`t say p-a-s was a dealer and there is nothing wrong in giving people the heads up on a good deal thats about.

i made my first comment because i thought that it was in the wrong forum.

before edit the the add had a dealers name and phone number in it which i think is wrong.

Just wanted to make it quite clear that I was not aiming my post at original poster but at the person who said there is trader's on here and my comment was based on reply to that post "I could not quote it for some reason".

My apologise to original poster and I urge people to check the history of original poster before putting bad post's up as he has done a lot for many people on here and helped many out to!

Reason for edit,

I did not base my post on original poster but in reply to another comment and I must note that I personally know original poster is not a dealer by any means and was just posting to help some one who may of been interested out.

Sorry mate,

Did not mean it the way it sounded

Edited by noluv6

thanks to all that posted,be it critisism or praise.were all entitled to an opinion so lets leave it that eh.I have decided however if i do come across any more bargains i will still share them amongst other pw members,but il be doing it a different way next time,and i do hope a member or 2 manages to get 1 of these 410`s,as they was a bargain, i was greedy and bought myself 2 of them,i put a dab of kroil and just rubbed the rust with a cotton bud and hey presto its gone.

PS.anybody got a heads up on a mod that will fit a 410

thanks all