Permision granted

lightningxlDAZ

Wel guys,after 4 months of posting and calling just called in at a local farm which somehow i missed :P and he said yes straight away.mostly its rats he wants to sort out and also rooks and the odd pigeon doesn't get bothered with too many rabbits though.Going for a couple of hours tomorrow night.Just goes to show being patient does pay off in the end. :good:

Nice one,

I was so nervous when I spoke to the farmer that gave me permission. Am I the only one???

I give presentations to top MOD officials. I've represented Great Britain at Kickboxing and yet when I spoke to the farmer and stumbled my words and thought, god if i was the farmer i would be thinking errrrr no i think not.

Nice one,

I was so nervous when I spoke to the farmer that gave me permission. Am I the only one???

I give presentations to top MOD officials. I've represented Great Britain at Kickboxing and yet when I spoke to the farmer and stumbled my words and thought, god if i was the farmer i would be thinking errrrr no i think not.

Yeh same here,why is that?they are just normal people when all said well some of them are,but we are asking alot really(to shoot on THERE LAND)would you let someone on your land?anyway i'm glad he said yeh. :good: