working test

i went to a working test today with jake my lab and got a third place out of 56 dogs :blink: :lol:

very well done, now concentrate on where you lost the points and next time aim to be second lol.

Over the years I got lots of places, second, third or forth most outings, but never the top spot, I just could not get it :good:

Getting an award is one of the best feelings and makes all that training worthwhile.

As I said well done and keep it up. :hmm:

Rgds D2D

Hi,

very well done!!!!!!

An old dog trainer once said to me that a trial was a way of highlighting shortcomings in your training. As has been said before, see where you lost your points and go for the next one.

I thought my trial days were done but in Saturday I signed up for at least 5 service dog trials and a Dutch Police dog trial in Holland :good:

Once again, well done.

Ian

Edited by Malinois

thanks chaps hows your dog coming hitman

BD mate, he's doing fine . He worked well on all my pheasant days , and sits in the hide with me , and brings pigeons back to hide like clockwork.

The problem that i have is that he runs in alot . I bought a starter pistol which is working , but when he see a bird shot , he wants to be off.

I think he is a clever dog and would do better if he had a better trainer.