hello from southeast london

hello everybody,i have just joined today,i am in Southeast Lonond and have got an army of rats living nextdoor to me so am on the lookout to buy a decent pcp,i am thinking of something smallish like a Stealth or maybe Logun evo....any thing decent considered :lol:

I had a S410 last year but i stupidly sold it after getting rid of the rats.........NOW THEY ARE BACK WITH THE FAMILY IN TOW :good:

Hiya.

Ask in the airgun section, you should get some advice there. I'll say now a Stealth might leave you disappointed. When they are good they are very good but they seem to cause a lot of trouble, and have therefore got a bad reputation.

If a TDR (take down rifle) style suits you then AA do one, as do FX. I have the FX Verminator which is wonderful but they are a bit dear.

Edited by john_r

Yeah i quite like the Verminator,i think the AA tdr is the same as my old S410 but the tdr version,i wouldn't say no to another one :good: i am open to suggestions,i have around the £400 mark to spend.,i don't really want to spent much more as i am applying for my shotgun licence and want to save some money for a 12g.