how to get a pigeon exterminators licence

my brother in law has just been made manager at a rail firm that builds and repairs trains . and he says they have problems with pigeons on the sheds they have some come in to shoot the pigeons with a air rifle and pay him £300 a time and my brother in law says he is ****. he is going to see if i can go and do it but i need a certificate.. do you know where and how i would get one from thanks for your help lee

Shooting pigeons in train depots isn`t as easy as you would think, you will need more than just a cert to shoot them, you are going to need certs for being on or around railway property, you est bet is to contact NR and have a chat with them, they will let you know the hoops you have to jump through.

You Wil probably need a foot poundage certificate for each airgun you use with the date and serial number on it from an RFD.

My Mate has to have this done every year for his jobs and he has twelve rifles plus he has to have full insurance :good:

Plus every job has to have an individual risk assessment for Health and ********!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

I shoot an industrial unit, and I have had to have a full risk assessment done, my guns are listed on it, the police had to come and check it out even though I have an open cert, the times I can shoot and even the direction of shots are stated ( I ignore the last bit :good: ) but it was worth it :good:

KW