Manchester Clay Shooting Club

BrowningGP

I shoot there every Saturday :oops:

Certainly a lot of changes for the better going on at the moment. When the new scrapes and banking get a bit of undergrowth back on them, I reckon it'll be very nice. It looks a bit like the Somme at the moment, but the grass and stuff will soon grow back.

I think it's a great place to shoot. It's friendly and I think there are plenty of interesting targets to suit all levels of shooters.

They'll have all the new skeet up and running soon too

There's a few other Worsley shooters on here - Yellow Bear, Mr Potter, Sam Woodward, Nicky T, Tazkb, Ashcmt among others.

Plus a few irregular barmpots like Magman, Annihilator, Beretta and Paul@Ribchester :hmm:

Edited by Chard

hey nice to meet ya, i go on wednesdays normally as i usually work on a weekend! but yeh the grounds are looking good, im looking forward to the skeet range it looks really well built, i think there putting a ball trap there to?? certainly changed from the days of a small shed and barrel fire! :hmm:, i like the fact that at MCSC they have a competitive selection of sporting stands that really challenge you, i went today and there was some nice easy stands that really build your confidence then theres the real evil ones that knock u back down to earth and challenge you! love it! :oops:

Edited by BrowningGP

hey nice to meet ya, i go on wednesdays normally as i usually work on a weekend! but yeh the grounds are looking good, im looking forward to the skeet range it looks really well built, i think there putting a ball trap there to?? certainly changed from the days of a small shed and barrel fire! :hmm:, i like the fact that at MCSC they have a competitive selection of sporting stands that really challenge you, i went today and there was some nice easy stands that really build your confidence then theres the real evil ones that knock u back down to earth and challenge you! love it! :oops:

I shoot there most Wednesdays with a couple of others who aren't members of PW so if you fancy a round with us let me know :blink:

Nick

yea that sounds like fun...i normal shoot with my dad, i like going on a wednesday as its normally quite quiet and u can get on the stands really quick (usually) i do miss sat/sundays tho i miss the competitions :blink:, i really enjoy worsley it has some good challenging stands that keep ya on your toes! and with the new skeet and ball trap its going to be awsome! :rolleyes: