PICTURES LOOK!

Cosha

THANK

YOU

SO

MUCH!

:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D B) :D:D:D

:lol:

a big thanks going out to fisherman mike, i just got home to find 2 big fat parcel! i received all of them thanks so much!

but you never left me a return address?

ill be trying them out on sunday (weather permiting)

How is everyone?

I just thought i would like to show you some of my kit!

CLICK ON THE SMALL PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!

th_100_0502.jpg

th_100_0505.jpg

th_100_0504.jpg

th_100_0503.jpg

th_100_0500.jpg

th_7f63ccd9.jpg

th_3c91e824.jpg

th_f5d9abf0.jpg

th_05594b47.jpg

th_100_0489.jpg

there a few pictures of my pattern in the garden :) and some of my 3 new friends to add to my pattern ( mike you sent me the ones with speed hole in them lol, bit of shot never hurt no one lololol :lol: )

one of a pigeon taking intrest of my pattern on my garden! NOTE: Would of been a perfect shot from where i was standing i had all my kit in the garden BUT i am a bigger man that that safety safety, i know how much my first kill will mean to me (WHEN it comes :P ) it was too easy but oh so tempting!

By the way i never even aimed my gun at it!

one or 2 pictures of my HW77k and My Bsa Meteor both now donning a re finished stock and chromed barrel! all done by moi!!

a few pictures of me!!! :*) with my new cammo on and one with my new veil on and hat to show you all what i look like!

the sencond picture is the best!

and the last 3 pictures is od my new Toy!

its a 3 LED light for rat busting (whitch im going tonight)

it has 2 white light off 50meters away and some red ones the same!

ideal says i for rat busting! dont you think??

anyway ill just add in a quick question! read in this months air gun world about matt and kev use there cat food slop!

how do they make this?

im guessing its fishy tin of cat food, a tin of tuna and some co-co powder put into a blender for a few secs and a table spoon splated where the rat run is!

am i far out???

Oh id love it if i shot a rat tonight!! proper good!

im taking the finacee with me tonight for a number of reasons!

1st

i hate rats and in a dark barn on my own i'd think id cack myself in the pitch black common a few of you would too) :*) :D

2nd

she aint got all her cammo yet so daytime shooting we both get spotted

3rd

she loves it

4th

i love it more!!

anyway i think i have said enough for all the days i have not been on and again thank you so much fisherman mike!!

Cosha

Ben Smith

No problem mate Hope the crow and mag deeks do the trick. There are a few holes in one cus I got bored one afternoon....Sorry icouldnt find the stakes but a its easy enough to cut a few hazel sprigs from the hedge.

Ill pm you with my Adress but no hurry to have them back... Ive got quite a few.

Good luck.

Mike.

lol your all nutters!

nah i did not go in the end you should of seen the rain and no matter how much weatproof stuff i wear i was never gunner go sit in that for hours!

plus the woman would of got soaked!

and no mag man lol dark barns i have my eyes pinned on the surroundings!

ha ha!

:*)

so no i never!

when i was out yesterday i almost 99.9% had my first kill but oh no same old same old!

it went!

at around 40mtrs away there was a pigeon sat in the sitty tree so i ducked behind a barn and did a little stalk, went down on one need cross hairs perfect was not shaking or moving about i squeezed the triger 2 its first stage but for some reason i hesitated!

(i was so excited mind) he cottoned on to me the little ****** and flapped!

oh the pain.....................

im slow aint 1 or did you all take this long befor you got your first bird in the bag??

hello mate,

yeah there handy the front flipd down too!

i can get anyone some!

i can get them for £29.99

and ill include that into the postage and packagin for you too!

am i allowed to do that?

:*)

plus the woman would of got soaked!

:lol::ernyha::ernyha:

And that's a reason NOT to take her!!!

Next time it's raining Ben and your better half wants to go with you,

Make sure she wears a thin, cotton white tea shirt (because rats can't see white when it's wet ;) ) and make sure you take loads of pictures.

You take the pictures, with your woman in the photos so we can see the view and landscape in scale. (needs to have someone in the picture so we can advice on tactics :D;) and we all know female's aren't the best at taking photo's)

:( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make sure she wears a thin, cotton white tea shirt (because rats can't see white when it's wet  ) and make sure you take loads of pictures.

LMAO!! cracker 1! im deffinatly goin to have to use that one! i recently told girl that wanted to go surfing with me, that ther was a general rule that all girl surfers can only wear bikinis and have to get changed with the lads outside :sly: The fool believed me :lol: so im taking her surfin next week :lol: hehe

Ozo