business cards

berthaboo

• 4 weeks later...

As Graham said VISTAPRINT but the good news is there not cheap there FREE if you use one of their many designs all you have to pay is the postage and its not only the first time you use them either once theyve got your email address they mail you about once a day with free offers, 25 a4 flyers, 100 postcards, 250 buisness cards, pen,T shirt, Rubber stamp, fridge magnets, the list goes on and there reliable too, you can order over the phone too once youve sorted your design if any of you dont like buying over the interweb like my technophobic self :yahoo:

If you use vistaprint, make sure you read everything when placing your order as I've heard of people getting charged £10 a month from something related to vistaprint by missing a tickbox on the order. Do a search and you'll find topics relating to this.

Vistaprint OK, if take ages to arrive. There are quite a few free business card tempates on the web .I've done my own on Word- simple layout with a few graphics. They seem to work - I think it helps if you have a landline and mobile number on and email address

happy to let you have template if you like

• 2 weeks later...

www.moo.com

The best in the business. They cost about £12 for 50, but they are high quality cards - about 350 gsm, double sided and matt laminated. Also, you can put any picture you like on the back (a different picture on each card if you wish), with your contacts on the other side. You don't need to be a designer to order them, they have some very simple and elegant fonts and colours to choose.

I had some delivered last week and used them to great effect on Saturday, winning permission on three farms.

I have to give Vistaprint my vote, lots of deals, design your own etc . I have never paid full price and delivery is real quick.

Only downside is you will never get rid of the email spam from them. I have a couple of thousand cards sat in my desk that I have accumulated through all the cheap deals (500 free and pay for postage etc), but the daily VistaPrint spam is wearing a little thin now.