Pellets

adymorris

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some are born leaders, others followers and the rest have no direction. Adymorris, my friend you are the latter. now grow up and stop picking fights you obviously ain't capable of winning!!! :lol:

And some people talk an awful lot of what their user name best grows in :good: - now if you want a war of words my man you have picked the right person, you have no idea what I'm capable of but rest assured I can put you in your place any any point I choose to do so - you ain't big enough to bandy words with grown ups

Born leaders, followers, no direction !!!! - for gods sake man put the crack pipe away you're talking nonsense

Snakbite & myself both realized when the limit had been reached yet you and the other Muppet wont let it go will you - you just have to push that little bit more don't you, you are doing your best to get this thread locked and people possibly banned - real keyboard warriors ain't you

Snakebite offered advice - SOME of which I have taken on board, had a bit of banter and left it there, as he said no harm done

amateur stuck his two penneth in along with a few insults so got some back - still ongoing but he probably can't help himself, care in the community and all that

You on the other hand have contributed nothing to this thread but insults and all you appear to have done is agree with people who have insulted me THEN go on to babble on about leaders and FOLLOWERS - Do I really need to draw you a picture to highlight which one you would fall under.

So again let it go, leave it alone, resist the temptation to try and score points against me, resist the temptation to team up with other people to out number me - you need way more than 2 for that anyway sonny

I'd like to think that's an end to it, but somehow..................

p.s. - This reply has not been spellchecked (for amateur's benefit) I'm sure IF the spelling is correct - punctuation will be next on the hit list

you are a very sad little man, with far to much time on your hands now put the colostomy bag back on ya face to collect the sh#te your squalking. OH AND ONE PIECE OF ADVICE TAKE A VALIUM if you don't have any phone ya doctors and jus tell him you can't stop talking **** :****:

you are a very sad little man, I ain't teamed up with no one jus think you are a real c#ck with far to much time on your hands now put the colostomy bag back on ya face to collect the sh#te your squalking!!! Better still stop thinking that you are on the top rung you ain't, I stood on you on the way past :good:

P.s. bet you've got loads of mates :lol:

Edited by mushroom

And back in the gutter where you quite obviously came from young man - do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?

If all else fails a torrent of abuse will no doubt win the day over and get your point across in a much better way

pmls at this one - You stood on me how & where ? - Top rung what are to on about ye norman

and I always have time to help educate neanderthal f*@kwits like your good self

Friends - loads thanks, both at work and personal - your going to have to do better than that - I think you need a Valium of 3 - all that anger, all that aggression, calm down take the chill pill and relax - think of your blood pressure

p.s. Would you like me to tell you how to add to your original post rather than duplicating most of it and changing some of the wording - or do you always repeat yourself ?

p.p.s. - Followers - remember that, read the previous posts and have a look at what other people have posted - what you are posting is hardly original now is it - but then I don't really expect anything more from you

Troll - you moron, what you expect me to sit here and be slagged off ? - stop posting, go away and there will be nothing to feed me with will there if that is the case

What are you 2 anyway a tag team, mods help help I'm being cyber mugged by Hinge & Bracket !!!

Edited by adymorris

And who might you be..............

You bafoon - what's the problem - have you goto have the last word, go away you silly man

And back in the gutter where you quite obviously came from young man - do you kiss your mother with that mouth ?

If all else fails a torrent of abuse will no doubt win the day over and get your point across in a much better way

pmls at this one - You stood on me how & where ? - Top rung what are to on about ye norman

and I always have time to help educate neanderthal f*@kwits like your good self

Friends - loads thanks, both at work and personal - your going to have to do better than that - I think you need a Valium of 3 - all that anger, all that aggression, calm down take the chill pill and relax - think of your blood pressure

p.s. Would you like me to tell you how to add to your original post rather than duplicating most of it and changing some of the wording - or do you always repeat yourself ?

p.p.s. - Followers - remember that, read the previous posts and have a look at what other people have posted - what you are posting is hardly original now is it - but then I don't really expect anything more from you

For goodness sake man ( If indeed you are one) GROW UP. :P

Just tried my first tin of Accupells (.22) and tbh I'm not that impressed. Yes, they seem nice and consistant and not found a wonky one and they shoot nice and straight but for nearly a tenner a tin they're no better imo than RWS Superdomes. I also use a few others from the RWS range - Super H Points and Hobby's and found the Hobbys (for their weight) pack a nice hefty punch.

The only benefit with the Accupells is I now have a screw top tin which is worth hanging on to and filling with Hobby's for when I go a'huntin.

• 1 month later...

When I got the webley raider fitted a secondary silencer and went straight for Bisley Magnums they worked great and they are on the money always, .177 BSA xl gas strut I use Crossman Premiers I purchased from another forum spot on every time once zeroed in, the s16 Logun I feed it SMK 13.5grn cheapo,s purchased of ebay rips the middle out of a target at 35 yds, no probs. I cant personaly see a lot into the science of pellets the only thing I do consider is the energy level that each one leaves the gun

What's the best hunting pellet at the moment then, I had several boxes of crossman premiers that are more or less gone now, haven't really shot my Rapid 7 for a good 6 years on a regular basis and need to lob all my odds and **** and get some more lead in

Premiers were giving me shot on shot accuracy

I have use Crossman Powapell and Accupell (somthing like that) but they were no where near as good as premiers

I heard a while ago that premiers were either not made anymore or had gone down hill

Stick with the Premiers mate. They are still VERY good. Work wonders in my rifle :good: