Lions V Boks

bullet boy

Boks will win :hmm:

Never on your nelly!! Aside from the result, there were so many positives to take from that game - Ignore the first half and look at the drive in the second - Aside from that, we crossed their line several times only to knock on in a silly way.

Vickery should hang his head in shame - Yes he was being bored in on, but he's old enough and ugly enough to know how to cope with that.

The Lions has never won the test when the boks is 1-0 up.

What you must remember is that, the next game is at Loftus and that`s holy ground for us, it`s the hardest ground in SA to win at, for the boks to win there is always special!!

I will not take to much from the second half of the first game if i was you, we send some of our big names of to give them a rest for the next game.

Anyhoos, i think the Lions will get a real beating this time :) , but the team that wins at Loftus will deserve that win, but i`ll bet on it that the boks will win!!!!!!! :hmm:

The Lions has never won the test when the boks is 1-0 up.

That`s bad man, you just put bad vibes on da boks man !

What you must remember is that, the next game is at Loftus and that`s holy ground for us, it`s the hardest ground in SA to win at, for the boks to win there is always special!!

If it is always special then tomorrow may be an ordinary day ?

I will not take to much from the second half of the first game if i was you, we send some of our big names of to give them a rest for the next game.

Then you seriously mistook the Lions then didn`t you and nearly scuppered your chances.

Anyhoos, i think the Lions will get a real beating this time :hmm: , but the team that wins at Loftus will deserve that win, but i`ll bet on it that the boks will win!!!!!!! :/

So first you say the Lions will get a "real beating" then you say "the team that wins at Loftus will deserve that win" then you bet on the boks.........Money where your mouth is my friend.