WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE AIRGUN?

jamie1

i couldent chose a fave gun as there are loads i would buy if i had the cash but if cash was no prob it would prob be either a rapid 7 mk1 around £750 ish or a daystate air wolf around £1100 but i aint got that sort off cash so my fave gun at the moment has goto be my little bsa ultra .22 they cost around the £350 mark gr8 acurate little carbine bunny bashers the only prob iv found with it is the original silencer aint worth **** (mini sas) but once you replace that its a little gem soz for babbleing on

john ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my gunpower stealth in .22 is always the most used of my air rifles because i do all of my shooting on foot and its very light even with a 6-24x scope laser and bipod on board,secondly it is very tough and soaks up abuse as i cover some very rough ground.cant remember quite what it cost me as ive had it over five years,i think 300 and something :hmm::yes::D

Quackenbush .457 LA outlaw its only about 450 quid with a select stock but once importation etc is sorted 7-800 is probably nearer the mark, but what other airgun do you know that people have genuinely (no fairy tales here) managed to shoot 2000lb buffalo with? not to mention antelope wild boar etc etc, but more than that it is a link to our past beleive it or not their was a time when airguns were for the elite only and were amonge the most powerfull and accurate firearms on the planet (cannons and non man portable guns excluded ofcourse)

I like the la outlaw in particular as it is accurate, unique and hand made.

Either that or my brocock SCAC rifle since i like the novelty of its action (by that i mean its cartridges) very inventive....

Edited by JamesLeic

AAS410K A fantastic reasonably priced Hunting aiir gun. deadly accurate,Light weight,Compact,easy to use, Reliable,

What more do you want from an air gun? It Tick's all the boxes for me. just my oppinion :good:

Kipper,

AAS410K A fantastic reasonably priced Hunting aiir gun. deadly accurate,Light weight,Compact,easy to use, Reliable,

What more do you want from an air gun? It Tick's all the boxes for me. just my oppinion :good:

Kipper,

Have to agree the s410's are fantastic guns, reckon i would rate the rapid 7 slightly higher tho as a second hand one (when you can find one) are usually very reasonably priced and with fantastic performance. but both would be ideal for uk hunting (pest control)