Peas please

aubs

• 4 weeks later...

aubs and doc. Any luck with the pigeons lately been driving around but no joy, so i have been concentrating on crows quite good fun decoying them got more that expected missed loads think that was because i was so surprised it worked.

First time ive tried decoying trying different things to give me confidence when i go after the pigeons.

does it work the same for both.

hopeing to pick up new car next week so will be doing a few miles to get the feel of it.

keep in touch will post soon as i see anything interesting.

Doc is it the backend next month for rape harvest ??

Mike

Hi Mike!Up in the NE we should start shooting them on rape 3rd or 4th week in July.Keep an eye on barley fields.I just spoke to john but no calls from farmers yet.Recent rain must have created some patches of flat barley somewhere and we could get some good shooting (hopefully).Recently I have had the opportunity to decoy pigeons and black ones at the same time and its definitely good fun!I was out 10 days ago at Felton,Northumberland,and kept looking about for over 2 hours.Found a good flightline and had some good quality shooting.Ended the day with 39 pigeons and 6 black ones.I plan to go tomorrow and have a look at the same area...Keep in touch!

Howdoooooo,

Haven't been out for ages got other things going on at the moment.

Just got a new pick up so i'm gagging to fill the back up and get in some shooting.

Got Monday,Tuesday off this week so i'm going to have a look I'll let you guys know if I find owt if any one wants to join me.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers :shoot:

Aubs

• 1 month later...

Hi Aubs

hows it going mate had a day on stubble monday near scotch corner had 6 and 13 crows

still i was out shooting hows the fields down your way doing, been told some of the ones i check regular near northallerton are getting cut this week depending on the weather.

Soon as i know for sure they have been cut will let you and Doc know.

how the kirklington fields any joy there yet.

Edited by hawkeye

• 1 month later...