imagine this happening here

kdubya

the loony left cops and the human rights nutters would be well up in arms, the old man would now be locked up charged with murder, and the surviving piece of scum being bombarded with offers to help him seek compensation.

KW

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6796403.ece

god help us if that happened here! even though ive had trouble in the past, and the mod have very kindly have lost all my personal details on laptops on several occasions, i have been left in no doubt by the police what would happen if i use one of my guns to protect myself if the worst did happen...

still, better be tried by 12 than carried by 6 i suppose. good on the old bloke anyway :good:

I thought this comment in the article was priceless

"The gunman was said to be the nephew of a police officer. The other three, all aged 21, were also thought to have criminal histories. " :good:

Context is everything I know, but this was to good to ignore

Neels

its this comment tha made it for me!

"Early reports suggest his gun was licensed, and police have not filed charges or taken him into custody".

now imagine that statement here? that little cross eyed human rights wannabe chacrabid would be incensed

KW

its this comment tha made it for me!

"Early reports suggest his gun was licensed, and police have not filed charges or taken him into custody".

now imagine that statement here? that little cross eyed human rights wannabe chacrabid would be incensed

KW

which ones that?! :good:

Cool good one, nice to see that the USA second ammendment is alive and well even in fascist New York City. So what in the UK it is illegall to defend yourself agains armed robbers entering your store? That is news to me.