Suffolk Clay Shoot - Near Ipswich/Stowmarket

Admiral Von Tirpitz

Found by word of mouth a good little Sunday club today near Needham Market, on a farm, anyone can attend, 4 traps, relaxed and friendly, its operated every other Sunday 10am - 4pm. You pay for clays, can take own rounds, but they also sell them too. No shots over 28g. Worth a look if you are in the local area. They dont advertise, so if anyone was interested, then I could supply more information. Anyone else on PW been there??

Good Stuff, its very near the Red Lion Pub Great Bricett IP7 7DD for the Sat Navs, just past the pub heading to Wattisham, take a left and its the first farm on the left after about 300 yards. Telephone Mike 01473 833819, bear in mind its a small set up by a few local chaps, but for me spares a long trip to Highlodge or Fennes ( which are big scale, but a big drive) They had a shoot today, so I guess next one will be Sunday 30th August.

its not potash farm at offton by any chance admiral heard about this one at high flyers of needham market petty good by all accounts would be good to meet up wth you and ss and ill try and drag btms out as well ... <_<:lol::P

going by the phone number it is potash farm got it in my moby

Edited by tractorboy

ive got a friend who lives in offten, she shoots olympic skeet normally but i'm sure i could talk her into a round of sporting in her back yard as it were, ive just drawn some plans for an extension on her house so it would be a good opportunity for a trip over the border and kill tw birds with one stone, when is the next shoot?

mikee

mikee the next shoot 13th september from 11am til 4pm all being well :yes::lol::lol:

all being well we again will be going on the 27th sept about noon myself btms shadow66 and one other if you are about suffolk shooter come along would be good to see you again :good::yes::good::good:

Edited by tractorboy

• 3 weeks later...
all being well we again will be going on the 27th sept about noon myself btms shadow66 and one other if you are about suffolk shooter come along would be good to see you again :unsure: :hmm::lol::D

Sorry Bud, I'm shooting Clays up on the base that day, followed by walked up Partridge and then flighted Duck and Geese (and anything else that flys or runs). We'll have to sort a trip out though soon.

Fancy a bit of Wildfowling?

SS

Sorry Bud, I'm shooting Clays up on the base that day, followed by walked up Partridge and then flighted Duck and Geese (and anything else that flys or runs). We'll have to sort a trip out though soon.

Fancy a bit of Wildfowling?

SS

sounds good to me and yes to the wild fowling never done it before though :good::hmm:;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next shoot at this placce is their last thanks to the ******* NIMBY's who live nearby. It is a great shoot and the people who run it are really friendly. I will certainly be supporting the next shoot which is on the 6th December.

Anyone else up for it?

There is going to be a turkey for the high gun prize. :angry::rolleyes:

Edited by MC

Next shoot at this placce is their last thanks to the ******* NIMBY's who live nearby. It is a great shoot and the people who run it are really friendly. I will certainly be supporting the next shoot which is on the 6th December.

Anyone else up for it?

There is going to be a turkey for the high gun prize. :angry::rolleyes:

I will tentatively say yes. So that'll be the Sunday Dec 6th?