CZ550 in .22-250 and Reloading gear

I have a CZ550 in .22-250... For sale due to the unforeseen circumstance I find myself in with my daughter's Leukaemia diagnosis. With the prospect of dropping hours at work, and my work not actually paying me for time taken off to care for her (Tight *****), I may well need the cash pretty soon.

So anyway,

CZ550 in .22-250 - Good nick, but a couple of the usual dings.

Harris 12-23" bipod

Predator 8 moderator - 1/2" UNF - Had about 50 shots through it.

8 X 56 Scope with rings (Unbranded)

Classic Lee Loader in .22-250

50 or so rounds of ammo

Mixture of powder/heads (About half a tub of Varget)

Bullet puller

Shellholder / chamfer tool / case trimmer

Digital scales

Digital calipers

Pretty much a good outfit for someone to start out in .22-250... I'd be after about £600 for the whole lot.

Face to Face only. Any interest, please PM me and i'll sort some pics if required. Not really wanting to split at the moment.

The picture shows the rifle in it's original state. I had it cut / threaded and recrowned by a gunsmith 6 months ago to fit the Predator 8. Barrel is now approx 17". Rear sight has been removed and the holes where the screws were are there. I'll have a root around to see if the sight is still around.

post-7127-1251310340.jpg

Sorry for your circumstances but this should also be a time to ask all members of PW if they are registered with the Anthony Nolan bone marrow register . I am and nearly had to donate once 97% match for someone but a closer match was found .

Go on lads you might even get the chance to save someones life .

Hope the prognosis for your little one is good ,

All the best and good luck with the sale

Hope the prognosis for your little one is good ,

All the best and good luck with the sale

Cheers, and thanks for everyone else for their kind words.

Doctors are pleased with her first 3 weeks' progress, and she seems to be responding well to treatment.

Horrible to see her go through this - She's such a gorgeous wee thing, and is so full of love and kindness. We'll get there, but will take at least a couple of years' chemotherapy to sort it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya

Sorry to hear the diagnosis.

However, be positive (I know its very difficult) as they are able to do wonderful things nowadays for childhood cancers.

I say this from experience - my lad was 3 days over 2years when he was diagnosed with ALL - he has now made 18.75 and looking to go to Uni next year......

He drew a 2 year chemotherapy protocol - he and the rest of the Tribe (family) came through it.

Wishing you all the very best at this difficult time.

I donate blood regularly (without it my lad probably wouldnt be here) and I am on the Bone Marrow Register.

Any questions email me.

Regards