Dog's In For Castration Today

ShaggyRS6

How lovely for them ;-)

On a completely different topic, any chance of you doing a review on the new Deerhunter Game Stalker clothing range? Seems like good kit but would appreciate your opinion.

cheers,

Only if you want to buy me a set to review :sly:

I can see why you are having the bitch done but why the dog! has he been having problems?

See here. http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=97292

!'ld just like to know how you'ld castrate a bitch!!! :(

I've seen the procedure called all kinds of things Spay, Female Castration, Sterilization - Could not be ***** to use 2 names for the sake of explaining it it once with one word :sly:

Both dogs doing fine, although the Springer is winging a lot, which is not much of a change from the norm except I don't think its cos he is excited this time : Glad they are both good though.

Edited by ShaggyRS6

Sorry to go off thread slightly but reading your linked about you lab you say she cost a lot of money and is part trained. What will you do if she is gunshy? It seems a big risk to me and you also have the possiblity that he people you got her from are selling her on because she is gunshy.

I really hope I am wrong but thought I would raise the issue.

By the way I am not really a lab fan but she is a really good looking dog.

First thing I asked the owner to do was to show me her with a starting pistol, I would have thought (and hope) its a given that anyone who has experience (even if a little) of guns and dogs would ask that, especially considering her age. Just my personal thoughts and opinions on that one.

The chap i got her from is a reputable trainer not in the business of pushing out wrong'uns and has been more than helpfull with regards the sale, training and integration with my dog. In fact I think you would be hard pushed to get the same service for free.

Thanks for the concern though, mucho appreciated.

Edited by ShaggyRS6

Added some more above.

When I actually get the dog, hopefully soon, I may if he wants me too mention his name on here. He has been superb from the time we first see the dog right through to the current time and it should be noted we still have not got her at home. Some people would be all to keen to push her out the door as soon as they had the money, but this chap has only the dog's best interests at heart, which is great to see.

He even arranged for my lad to have his castration done for £20 as he has a good relationship with the vet. Top bloke.