Selling stuff

jojusa

Because I've been on the sick for 4 weeks and my wife has just been made redundant I've had to sell

my Kawasaki ZX6R A1P (I'M GUTTED!!!! sSa_cry4.gif )

forsalepics004.jpg

This is her just before my last ride to the buyer (about 5 hours ago :rolleyes: ).

Has this credit crunch affected anyone else to the point where you had to sell something you really didn't want too?

Nice ZEd

Thats a pity

Jonno

Cheers Jonno, I did like it.

Yep

My ASE beretta ( mint) GONE and my Perugini Vassini GONE

I feel for you m8ie, it ain't good.

Man that sucks fellas :blink:
Cheers Lee, hopefully it can only get better. I should return to work next week so things should improve. :rolleyes:

Has this credit crunch affected anyone else to the point where you had to sell something you really didn't want too?

kind of but also i got screwed at work was sacked but appealed and won so now back there but during the time of being sacked and getting a appeal date i had to sell my carp fishing gear all good stuff like delks shimano ect so i had money to pay the bills now i am really starting to wish i had kept it as i keep getting the urge to go

Cheers Jonno, I did like it.

I feel for you m8ie, it ain't good.

Cheers Lee, hopefully it can only get better. I should return to work next week so things should improve. :rolleyes:

Look at it this way? You can always get another.. What if you didnt have that material item to sell? Could be worse bro.. You are both breathing, so that is all that matters at this point.. I do see a newer model in your future? Perhaps a real bike? Like a HOG!! :blink:

:lol:

kind of but also i got screwed at work was sacked but appealed and won so now back there but during the time of being sacked and getting a appeal date i had to sell my carp fishing gear all good stuff like delks shimano ect so i had money to pay the bills now i am really starting to wish i had kept it as i keep getting the urge to go

The urge only seems worse because you don't have your gear, I know how you feel. I have got up this morning and it's lovely sunshine and nice dry roads, a day I would have had the bike out for sure. :good:

Look at it this way? You can always get another.. What if you didnt have that material item to sell? Could be worse bro.. You are both breathing, so that is all that matters at this point.. I do see a newer model in your future? Perhaps a real bike? Like a HOG!! :D:P
A Hog :D , but we don't have the long straight roads like you do and hogs don't like our bendy roads! :D

i never get too emotionally attached to any gun.i like getting new ones.
At the moment I can't afford new guns, but I did keep my old ones and they'll be staying. :lol: