Logun mk2 pellets

Xskppy

Hi guys I'm new to this so bare with me ,

I have a logun mk 2 fac and when I tried using pellets that where pointed and when I try to reload and the reciver comes out on the left to take the first pellet the 2nd pellet gets stuck in the *** of the first 1 stopping the reciver going back in , I changed to logun penetrators as they are a round top but every once n a while it still happens , I lube the pellets lightly with power pellet lube , have any of you had the same issues?

Thanks

I have a logun mk 2 fac and when I tried using pellets that where pointed and when I try to reload and the reciver comes out on the left to take the first pellet the 2nd pellet gets stuck in the *** of the first 1 stopping the reciver going back in , I changed to logun penetrators as they are a round top but every once n a while it still happens , I lube the pellets lightly with power pellet lube , have any of you had the same issues?

Thanks

I have two a Logun pro mk1 in .22 and a Logun pro mk2 in.177 they were designed to use accupells or Crosman ultra magnums same pellet. :yes:

You CANNOT use pointed pellets or they or they will jam and mash the pellets up and you will get bits of lead in your action that will have to be stripped and cleaned. :sad1:

Crosman do a hollow point that will work and RWS Superdome will work at a pinch. :yes:

You can get from www.gunspares.co.uk loading port blades £4 each that you can fit very easy that change what the gun can shoot. :yes:

The blades are for Bisley Magnums. Accupell. Air Arms. pellets but the blade you put in the gun means thats the only pellet you can use. :yes:

So you CANNOT use pointed or flat head pellets at all. :no:

If your gun has the standard blade it will shoot and cycle Accupells. or Crosman ultra magnums. or Crosman hollow points. :yes: And RWS Superdomes at a pinch. :oops:

With the right blade fitted you can use Bisley magnums DOMED or Air Arms DOMED pellets. :good:

Both of my Logun pros are very very accurate doing pellet on pellet at 25 yds using Crosman premier ultra magnums. :yes:

But if i fill to 200 Bar the power is right down to 5 ftlb :sad1:.

So i ran them over the crono and both my loguns work best with a 170 bar fill giving around 90 full power shots down to 80 Bar. :good:.

Fill over 170 Bar and the power drops right off. :crazy:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

Thanks I was told by the gun shop that if I just filled it to 200 bar I'd get 30 ftlb out of it , plus I only get about 30-37 shots out of every fill

But your right it's an awesome gun , I had a hatsun 60s before and it doesn't even come close ,

Sorry if I appear dim but where does the loading port blades go? Is that the part that receives the pellet when the bolt is pulled back? The logun penetrators I use at the min have a domed head but I'm not sure what type of loading blade came with the gun , I'll get on it and let you know how I get on

Cheers

Thanks

Night searcher has answered this problem perfect. :good: I had one for years had no prob with it as long as i used accupell pellets. :good: It was a awesome accurate rifle little heavy though. Terry

Thanks I was told by the gun shop that if I just filled it to 200 bar I'd get 30 ftlb out of it , plus I only get about 30-37 shots out of every fill

But your right it's an awesome gun , I had a hatsun 60s before and it doesn't even come close ,

Sorry if I appear dim but where does the loading port blades go? Is that the part that receives the pellet when the bolt is pulled back? The logun penetrators I use at the min have a domed head but I'm not sure what type of loading blade came with the gun , I'll get on it and let you know how I get on

Cheers

The blade is a small plate on the left hand side were the loading block comes out when you cock the gun it runs in the block and it governs the depth of the pellet that will cycle 6.5mm is the standard depth (ie) Accupells.

To change the blade its simple undo the 8 screws in the top plate and remove.

Remove the action plate and you will see a hole with a allen grub screw in it loosen that and the blade will slide out and if you cock the gun you can slide the loading block out for a good clean and oiling use grease on the action plate.

Your gun is FAC and doing 30 ftlb its doing well to get 30 plus shots out of it at that power.

Accupells should be OK buy Crosmsn premier ultra magnums there the same pellet and £2 a tin cheaper without the webley mark up try www.airgunpellet.co.uk.

At 30 ftlb you might be better of with Bisley magnums they have a stronger skirt so will not distort being fired at 30 ftlb. But you would have to change the blade.

Have a look at www.gunspares.co.uk for the blades and a exploded view of the gun.

If accuracy ever drops off remove the barrel (easy) and check the o-ring at the muzzle-these support the tube.While you are there check that the small allen bolt just inside the barrel collar (again at the muzzle end)is tight.BTW-you can download the manual from the net-tells you all about the 3 slips for different pellets.

Edited by bruno22rf

I removed the barrel and 1 seal needs replaced but I also noticed that my silencer had some pellet parts in it . When I opened it up I found 2 pellets in there does it need replaced ?

I looked at the pellet gauge that came with the gun and it was a 2 that meant its for bisley magnums so I got some yesterday and ye ha it's a totally diff gun but I'm still getting some pellet debris in the silencer ,

Latest problem I have discovered is the eye piece section of my scope is loose it's got a dial I can change the colour of the cross hairs but I never use it so I'm gonna get it replaced With something more simple Gonna check out j s ramsbottom Seems to be plenty of deals there for scopes+mount