Winchester sxp. Do they have adjustable stocks

mpk

Yes and no - like all composites you can shim them but they do not supply shims in this country. I have looked into this and may have found someone to manufacture shims for me.

D

Ok thanks for that

I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone own one and are they adjustable ?

Cheers :good:

When you mean adjustable do you mean the stock is moveable i.e. slides back and forth ? There's a company that does it in America called ATI , your local gun shop may be able to get hold off one for you . HOWEVER ...

There's been a big discussion in the past if there legal or not , I won't bore you to death what was said but I took one off my wingmaster as not to get ear ache from others :)

mpk,

Worth remembering that the SXP is made by Hatstand and that you`d be paying a premium for the Winchester name. I can`t find whether the Hatstand itself has shims, it may not, but it does come with stock extenders which would have an affect on the drop.

You HAVE to get yourself a pump!

mpk,

Worth remembering that the SXP is made by Hatstand and that you`d be paying a premium for the Winchester name. I can`t find whether the Hatstand itself has shims, it may not, but it does come with stock extenders which would have an affect on the drop.

You HAVE to get yourself a pump!

After a bit of research and a phone call no shim kit is available and you are correct it is a hatstand in disguise, been reflecting all day on my sxs and although its ideal for a bimble round a rough shoot its not up to the heavy loads Wildfowling and pigeon shooting without royaly ******* my shoulder on a regular basis !

Pumps are cheap, reliable and ill probably end up with another supernova I think.

Yeeeeehaaaa

Anyone ever shoot clays with a pump ?? I like to be different and am currently enjoying beating everyone with my Baikal SBS Hammer Gun that's choked Full & Full !!!! It cost me £100 and has been the most fun I have ever had whilst shooting !! I have had the High Gun at my shoot twice in as many months ( 44 out of 50 ). There are many experienced shots at our club...........they all shoot Perrazi's, DT10's , EELL's and Blasers etc etc . They must hate it when I beat them with my Hammer Gun ( it really is a rough old pile of **** ).

I imaging that beating them with a real old Yahoo pump action would also be a good crack !!!!!

Anyone recommend a good pump for English Sporting and some pigeon shooting also ?

Thanks !!

"Anyone ever shoot clays with a pump?"

Yep. Just about every kind of clay discipline, at the highest level, has been repeatedly won by someone using a pump. Mainly in America, but I say that to emphasise the point that they are no disadvantage whatsoever when shooting clays.