air pistols

compo90

That injury looks awful.....but hilarious

As an update my mate chrono'd my air rifle it is only throwing 5.9. So I am keeping it to use how he uses his air pistol, for stuff in traps as its a similar power...... He also reckons it will be ok for stuff up close, sheds and in an out building but not the longer range stuff he does sometimes.

I will look for something nearer 12 and also look at possibly improving/pimping mine!

I Have a HW45 pistol, and found it to be remarkable. My son was plinking some tins at 25 meters, and just for a larf I thought I would flick a .22 at them at the same range. ****** me I hit them every time, I couldn't believe that. Mind you I held a full bore pistol FAC in the '80s, so that helped a bit lol

Phil-r8

That injury looks awful.....but hilarious

As an update my mate chrono'd my air rifle it is only throwing 5.9. So I am keeping it to use how he uses his air pistol, for stuff in traps as its a similar power...... He also reckons it will be ok for stuff up close, sheds and in an out building but not the longer range stuff he does sometimes.

I will look for something nearer 12 and also look at possibly improving/pimping mine!

How about one of these then?

http://www.countrywaygunshop.co.uk/product/hatsan-breaker-900x-177-or-22-break-barrel-air-rifle/

Capable rifle!

DSCN0297_zpset5ek35i.jpg

DSCN0288_zpsot9bouau.jpg

Rifle is better in every possible way apart from one.

The thing that would make a pistol appeal to me would be that it is very easy carried!

I shoot at my dads farm but its impossible to shoot down their without being given a job.

You may be scraping down a house and you see a big rat in the corner where you then have to go back to the door to get the air rifle and by the time you are back it's gone.

I used a guys air pistol before at a club and at approx 20 yards you were able to hit rat and mouse sized targets all day long with his red dot sight.

Since then i always wanted one that i could keep holstered while working for the odd close rat.

Maybe one Day....