Skoda yeti

picardy

My last company car was a Yeti, and I did 120,000 miles in it and no problems whatsoever. I ordered one with a sunshine roof so that my mate (who is not slim!) could shoot rabbits out of it. I never missed a beat during the 2.5 years that I had it. It had the 140 bhp diesel engine, and averaged 50 mpg or so.

The off-roading capabilities were fairly good, and limited by the standard tyres road tyres, and it was almost as good as two previous Subaru Foresters (which had the benefit of the additional low ratio box).

I was so impressed that when I retired a bought a new one, of a very similar spec but with the 170 bhp engine. This also averages c. 50 mpg. It has just completed 38,000 miles, again with no problems.

The back seats fold very cleverly if wanted, and by pulling a lever you can take them out fairly easily.

As with all Skodas most of the fittings and engine etc are Volkswagen/Audi and are of a high quality.

pm me if you need any other details