FEO Vist

Hamish99

I work local never out the house for over 24 hours. Cabinet is in a room behind a solid door with 7 lever lock house is alarmed which texts 8 numbers if it goes off cctv inside and outside of my house and 6ft 6" fence round rear of property with 8 pir lights surrounding it.

Front has pir lights and 3 cctv cameras which are all remote viewable. To top it off Ive a 10 stone Akita which won't even let my own family in.

Oh I've lived in this village for the last 35 years and can't remember the last time a house was broken into.

I have all this plus 24 hr drone coverage linked to a private SWAT team satellite linked to the cobra bunker. My FEO said he would ask me to write the next home office security manual for firearms storage.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all this plus 24 hr drone coverage linked to a private SWAT team satellite linked to the cobra bunker. My FEO said he would ask me to write the next home office security manual for firearms storage.

Pah ! You're not trying !

My first shotgun - a lowly Baikal O/U was protected in a NBC Bunker with 2ft thick steel doors

A direct line to all the local cop shops

2 dozen guards with automatic assault rifles

A 30 man quick reaction force

A squad of guard dogs

3 Sqns of Tornado Bombers

1 Sqn of high altitude reconnaissance aircraft

and if that didn't work WE177C thermonuclear weapons. cool1.gif.pagespeed.ce.mu5GC6SG_m.gif

Well I think that's what they were all for. But it may have been for some other reason :whistling:

Pah ! You're not trying !

My first shotgun - a lowly Baikal O/U was protected in a NBC Bunker with 2ft thick steel doors

A direct line to all the local cop shops

2 dozen guards with automatic assault rifles

A 30 man quick reaction force

A squad of guard dogs

3 Sqns of Tornado Bombers

1 Sqn of high altitude reconnaissance aircraft

and if that didn't work WE177C thermonuclear weapons.

Well I think that's what they were all for. But it may have been for some other reason

That security level was when I only had BB guns I have obviously had to upgrade it when I got a Gat gun

Edited by wildrover77