BASA TOTALLY RUBBISH

madpup

This is a micky mouse firm and i'll be canceling ASAP,

joined last week over the phone, the woman that took my order seemed unclear

of what i needed (membership of BASA) i had to ask several times if i was in the right place, she was more interested in selling me a subscription to a magazine,

eventuality we got there, Friday my membership arrived checking the back of the card i noticed that the insurance ran from 01/06/07 to 31/05/08 ,now this is where it gets interesting, has anybody tried to phone these people?

after many calls to people that had no idea i what i was talking about i threatened legal action at this point i got another number which i phoned, this feller sounded as if i had got him out of bed?? he gave me another number and said don't phone until Wednesday as there will be no one there till then?

if i ran a business like this i would be unemployed very quickly.

Its true.. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Edited by madpup

I had similar problem late last year. Sent membership in Oct. Cheque cashed within the week and heard nothing. Two letters later and a threat of legal action and asking for a refund and membership details arrive at the end of Jan with insurance running out at the end of March,but membership running to 2009. No apology or explanation,just really poor service. I hate to think, heaven forbid what it would be like if you needed to make an insurance claim. Maybe a representitive of the magazines or the BASA should come on the forum and explain themselves.

Hllo their mate i join the same **** club you did there totaly rubish as you've also found out i feel well riped off by them i found that they provied nothing of what they say they do i put a post up on here a while ago adviseing people to avoid them as 90% of what it says in the add of the mag's they use to get customers is false advertiseing for exsample

INSTANT COVER IF YOU ORDER ONLINE-- FALSE

EXSTENCIVE SHERE A SHOOT DICTIONARY-- FALSE

HELPFULL AND FREINDLY STAFF-- FALSE

i had a really bad experance with theose con-artists and would rather set money on fire than give it to those xxxxxards and to top it all off they were very rude to me when i tried to talk to them about lies...

if anyone elles has had orfull dealings with them maybe we could rally together and try an do something as it is'nt right what their doing and to top it all of our so called insureance is through zurich or what ever their called... but im just sorry you did'nt find my post before they wrongly took your hard ernd cash aswell..