Aches in testicles

Balaclave

For the past 3 weeks i have been having pains and aches in my testicles on and of.I just wondered if it was normal like growing pains as i dont really want to go back to the doctor as i have been 3 times this year already thinking i have cancer somewhere and they probally think im a bit of a hypocondriac.

I thought i would ask here as most user are men.

Kind regards

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could be an infection mate the epididymus a small bag of glands at the back of the ******* its quite common to get it. i should know had it about 3 years ago.had a nice nurse massage them for me when seeing what the prob was. trust me it was bad when i went to the doctor with something wrong with my privates. course of anti biotics sorted it.i can laugh at it now but i did nt find it funny then. get it seen to.

Alright cheers,Its pretty embarrising though

For you maybe mate, but for them it would be no different to me looking a broken server, or a mechanic looking at an engine... dont worry about it, they are pro's and sure they will put your mind at ease and sort it out for you.

could be an infection mate the epididymis a small bag of glands at the back of the ******* its quite common to get it. i should know had it about 3 years ago.had a nice nurse massage them for me when seeing what the prob was. trust me it was bad when i went to the doctor with something wrong with my privates. course of anti biotics sorted it.i can laugh at it now but i did nt find it funny then. get it seen to.

Yeah i had that. Had a couple of lumps down there to boot <_< Best to get it cheked out. It turned out to epididymis in my case. Antibiotics will sort that out. Be prepared for the Doc to have a fumble :huh:

For you maybe mate, but for them it would be no different to me looking a broken server, or a mechanic looking at an engine... dont worry about it, they are pro's and sure they will put your mind at ease and sort it out for you.

He is absolutely right B. I work in the NHS and dont get me wrong,we see the body as part of the job.AND we see plenty of them too. Put your mind at rest and see the Doc.Sure all is ok and I used to feel the same seeing them with that kind of thing. A few seconds embarressment (on your part) not the doc is worth it. Regards.

I had the same about eight years ago and went to the docs and when I went in it was

a woman and I thought just my luck but before I could spit it out what was wrong with

me she could tell by my face <_<. Anyway she was very gentle and I was alright

with her probing around and it turned to be a strain but you cannot be complacent with

ye nuts so get your self to the docs and I hope everything is ok. :huh:

could be an infection mate the epididymus a small bag of glands at the back of the ******* its quite common to get it. i should know had it about 3 years ago.had a nice nurse massage them for me when seeing what the prob was. trust me it was bad when i went to the doctor with something wrong with my privates. course of anti biotics sorted it.i can laugh at it now but i did nt find it funny then. get it seen to.

:huh: is that the technical term <_<

Get yourself to the doctors & dont be so bloody soft. :lol:

This is not aimed at anyone just my personal opinion, Many times people say it will be alright its an infection, a strain or we think it is just nothing to worry about. Well I can tell you sometimes it isnt nothing.

Let me tell you a little story about a bloke who was supposedly not scared or embarressed by anything, he was just one of the normal full of brevado ******** blokes we all are sometimes and he noticed oneday he felt something funny, not the normal feeling in the old sack "no jokes please gents" <_<

Well he never said anything to anyone, never thought anything of it really and weeks went by, finally he thought this feels odd no lumps no bumps just a strange feeling in one of his bolloxs. So his wife being a nurse he asked her to have a grope and see if she could feel anything out of the ordinery but no she said they feel fine and she was asked to carry on the groping but told to "**** off" :good:

A few weeks more went on and still not happy but to embarresed to go to the doctors, "AHH it will be nowt said he" :huh:

After nearly 3 months it got the better of him and he went to the doctors, well embarressing it was but the doc has a feel of said sack and said nothing feels out of the ordinery, no lumps or bumps but if you are not happy he would sent the bloke to the hospital for an ultrasound scan

NOW 7 YEARS LATER AFTER THE SCAN SHOWING I HAD TESTICULAR CANCER & GETTING GREAT TREATMENT FOR IT I AM FIGHTING FIT AND STILL HERE TO TELL THE STORY TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MATE GET TO THE DOC'S AND GET YOUR BOLLOXS CHECKED IT MAY BE NOTHING BUT IT MAY ALSO BE SOMETHING ELSE.

Just go and get checked, if I hadnt got by the time my ******* had swollen up it would have been too late testicular cancer is the primery followed by glands in your stomach, then lung & finally your brain.

Not trying to scare you but if it work's and you go and get sorted for whatever it is I will be happy & so will you.

And dont forget you may get a really nice female doctor to play with you bolloxs I did a few times so it wasnt all doom and gloom. :lol::lol:

Good luck mate

Rich. :lol:

Check out Orchid Cancer

I have had the pleasure of chatting to Colin Osborne at a dinner as part of some charity work. The guy is an inspiration and has some shocking stories about his testicular cancer. (he was actually given only a few months to live at one point)

Go to the doctors mate. Better to be safe than sorry... <_<

I had pains a few years ago and went to get it checked out. Not only a female doctor but medical student in the same room :huh:

I said what was wrong and she had a check, but she did notice I wasn't wearing underwear under my jeans.

Turns out that they can start to ache when they hang freely for a while.

I was told to wear some sort of support and the pain went away and has never returned.

So in relation to your issue, I am with the others, get it checked out <_<

It might only be the fact you wear boxers and not Y fronts, but I bet you would rather know for sure. I know I was glad I went.

very true but as we all know there are huge gas guzzling V8's all chromed up with all the trimmings etc and there are poxy 998cc fiat panda engines with more leaks than a little that no one would care to touch.

But on a serious note " get it checked you daft ****** "

For the past 3 weeks i have been having pains and aches in my testicles on and of.I just wondered if it was normal like growing pains as i dont really want to go back to the doctor as i have been 3 times this year already thinking i have cancer somewhere and they probally think im a bit of a hypocondriac.

I thought i would ask here as most user are men.

Kind regards

I never bothered to read any of the threads after your post. So bear that in mind when reading my reply. Testicular cancer is a killer and those that discover it, too late, were all aware of a problem way before seeking medical advice. It is one of the few easily treatable ones but it just needs catching in the early stages.

If your embarrassed to talk to your quack,change to a female one and enjoy the consultation <_< I did :huh:

LB