Beretta Choke Key / Wrench

Condor

The rubbishy choke key Beretta supply for their extended chokes has given up and I cannot release the choke from my Urika 2 barrel...would like to buy a decent aftermarket choke wrench - have heard that the Briley Speed Wrench fits Beretta Extended chokes like the Optima and Optima Plus - can anyone confirm?? I don't see the point in buying umpteen original Beretta keys as they are really poor quality!!

how do you ****** a choke key, are they that bad, or are you some big meat head tigthening them to tight, i have a normal beretta one spare you can have if you like, and promisse not to break it :lol:

Lee

Thanks Lee, very kind. Actually I'm female, of, err, mature years shall we say, approx 5' 2", so if you think I fit the bill as some big meat head overpowering the choke I'm not sure.... :):lol::yes: You have a PM anyway.

Condor

I totally agree with the uselessness of the urka 2 choke key a wonderful gun spoilt by the cheap and nasty choke key .

If you get a choke stuck then use a set of mole grips on the choke . I put a piece of leather in the jaws of the mole grips and turn . This method will move the most stubborn choke .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Why do them up with a choke key? Hand tighten them and get into the habit of checking them between stands.I bet most people give them a tweek anyway to check they are still tight. The Beretta c-spanner thing is as much use as nipples on a fish,a bit like the c-spanners supplied for undoing the gas regulator spring assembly.