Any game/shoot keepers need some help F.O.C

Any game or shoot keepers need some help with there weekly taskes ie cleaning watering stations and feeders repairing fences NO SHOOTING free of charge and at the weekends (In Cheshire) can travel about an hour an half

Not many people turn down a freebie :):lol:

Edited by shawi72uk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes mate iv tried it all got the number of the two fellas at tatton park from the fella at the gun shop but unless i put my missus up for grabs no one seems to want any help :lol: look al throw in three kids and a car too :lol: (only kidding)

maybe the kids put them off? :hmm:

kidding honest.. :good:

keep trying,you hopefully will get something through your shear determination. :hmm:

al

• 3 weeks later...

nobs <national organization of beaters>is prob a good start but u need to register 1st b4 you can use the forums n its £5 a yr to join...useful fr vet advice n the like but i must admit iv not been on since i came into the PW fold ...the keeping mod is kev n hes a good bloke <as mentioned in the walk up at kielder thread on here>

this time of year you may be getting dismissed out of hand as keepers are ubber busy and will be getting pestered by ppl offering help when they are really after shooting <these ppl often make work when they should be helping> tbh i think its best to make your approaches out of season so you show reliability n willingness ... look for beating and you will be asked to get more involved in the shoot and its day to day running... hope this helps steve