55gn v/max -V- rabbit @189yds

tommy trucker

totaly gruesome pic BUT if i was a bunny i would rather die like this than cope with the agony and misery of mixy

pic not posted as it is very gruesome indeed, would you want to see it :D??

if the mods would like me to email them it so that they could preview it b4 post i will only be glad to do so :o

if this pic gets posted i know i'm gonna be in for a bit of stick but ask yourself a question first :o :D

how do you deal with rabbits that are

lamp shy

scarper as soon as they see a human

un-ferretable due to the terrain (very deep sand sets)

please dont say snare them you wouldnt like to go like that at least this way its INSTANT............

Thanks Tommy :lol: .

Wow ;) , where did the bullet strike?

Its amazing what the v.maxes do :/ , they are like minuture missiles, exploding on impact.

In my opinion, they are the dogs wotsits when it comes to rabbits and foxes :/ .

They are safe, accurate and bloody deadly :/ , instant death :lol: .

Well done.

This is a great example of the exteme exspansion that comes with the varmint type bullets, and as can be seen in this case it did its job very well causing massive trauma on a soft target.

I have in the past twelve months been called out to deal with several deer that have been shot with the same type of bullet. The injuries have been horrific but not enough penetration to be fatal which has resulted in a slow painfull death.

This may start a debate but it is one of the reasons why I am not in favour of a change in the law to allow the use of .22 for the smaller deer species.

SF