LEAD PELLETS

MPT1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Air arms and daystate pellets are all made by JSB, Logun just put them in a fancy box and whack on some profit.

I have tried most non lead pellets except any bought out in the last two years and they have without fail grouped at best poorly and at worst appallingly, I believe them to be very well made and would like them to work but have yet to see them match decent lead pellets.

Can I just point out Logun Penetrators are made from lead. I've been using them for the past couple years I guess, and I've found them very accurate with plenty of stopping power. I think the .177 weighs 9.5 grains, which seems to be plenty. At 35 yards I can get one hole groups from resting on a bench, and about the size of a 20 pence from standing. I've shot rabbits, squirrels, pigeon, rooks, crows etc with these pellets and they've been brilliant. I used to use Bisley Magnums, but decided one day to try out penetrators and haven't looked back. They were nine quid for 450 when I first started using them, now they're thirteen, which is quite annoying. But yeah, I've been happily using logun penetrators for some time now, and can't fault them. And they're made of lead, not tin!

Can I just point out Logun Penetrators are made from lead. I've been using them for the past couple years I guess, and I've found them very accurate with plenty of stopping power. I think the .177 weighs 9.5 grains, which seems to be plenty. At 35 yards I can get one hole groups from resting on a bench, and about the size of a 20 pence from standing. I've shot rabbits, squirrels, pigeon, rooks, crows etc with these pellets and they've been brilliant. I used to use Bisley Magnums, but decided one day to try out penetrators and haven't looked back. They were nine quid for 450 when I first started using them, now they're thirteen, which is quite annoying. But yeah, I've been happily using logun penetrators for some time now, and can't fault them. And they're made of lead, not tin!

UKPOACHER

It would seem now thatyour knowledge is not that far reaching after all. :unsure:

My research says: they are lead, lets clear this one up for starters and then we can drop the lead v tin debate ?

Wher do you get your 'Logun Penetrators are tin' info from ?

Dave B

I thought the Defiants and Penetrators were the same pellet. :good:

Edited by UKPoacher