Dealing with Muppets!

apbuild

Anyone here use Screwfix Direct?

If so read this and try not to laugh at my expense.

Last Friday, my large order of bits arrived for a large utility room re-fit I have to do tomorrow. On unpacking the items, I noticed that a mixer tap with a pull out shower head was missing from my order so I phoned them up.

"Sorry about that Mr *******" said the bloke on the phone.

"I need the tap for Tuesday"! I replied. "It's most important because I only have one day to do the job"

"We will despatch one for delivery to you on Monday" he said, and I hung up satisfied that they woulsd sort it out for me.

My Screwfix parcel arrived today and like a kid at Christmas I opened it up.

THE MUPPETS HAVE SENT ME AN EMPTY CARDBOARD BOX!!!!!!!

I should have realised it was so light!

I now will not get the tap until Wednesday from them so I will have all the hassle tomorrow of sourcing another one.

I now feel so sorry for the girl I spoke to at Screwfix tonight. I bet she isn't really a *****ng incompetent **tch who couldn't organise a pi** up in a brewery.

Wonder if they will accept my orders in future if I decide to use them again?

MUPPETS.

Yours enraged and disappointed,

Rob. ???:):shoot: :yp: :shoot:

ap,i have used them three times in the last two months.the first two times no problems,the order was delivered next day and complete.

the last time was the last time,never again.i ordered a chrome towel rail that i needed to finish a bathroom.it took ten days to arrive.total joke as i had to wait two weeks to get paid. :<

nearly all the power tools they sell are cheaper in b&q (de walt,makita etc ) and i have yet to find a product they sell that they can save me serious money on

THE MUPPETS HAVE SENT ME AN EMPTY CARDBOARD BOX!

Its beyond beleif that anyone even a brain dead warehouseman could actually forget to put the item in the box......

.....at least the carriage charge would have been cheap ???:):shoot:

And as for your telephonist that got the rough end of the stick....

...at least you actually got to speak to someone, rather than be tossed around on a damn press 1 for customer services 2 for customer complaints. 3 for ....etc., telephone messaging system.

Regards,

Axe.

Through work we have been able to get computers through the HCI.One guy got his earlier than most and was well chuffed until it broke down on day 4...so he parcelled it up and the carrier took it off.On the arranged day of replacement it didn`t arrive and he phoned to be told it had been delivered and signed for,cue an enraged shouting match.....today it arrived and no apology and it was just the lap top no leads no nothing....he was told that he should only have sent the lap top. :< Just goes to show there`s always someone out there that will make your day ???