NEW TO FORUM

decoying mad

ahh the watchtamacallit... :hmm:

i lost that ages ago,never found it? :hmm:

to be serious for a minute..the forum works by asking and gaining knowledge on subjects you need help advice on or you have knowledge others would like you to pass on or stories you wish to share.

al

Edited by albob

i lost that ages ago,never found it? :hmm:

to be serious for a minute..the forum works by asking and gaining knowledge on subjects you need help advice on or you have knowledge others would like you to pass on or stories you wish to share.

al

I totally agree, my post wasn't a **** take, I honenstly am not sure what the poster was asking.

I totally agree, my post wasn't a **** take, I honenstly am not sure what the poster was asking.

i know what you meant and decided to add to it to help the poster,as some people think we are mad or unhelpful.. :rolleyes:

no worries here about your post and to me it adds a slant to a post and humour is good. :huh:

al

Guest rimotu66

Welcome mate,as said before, you ask questions (something I do) offer advice (something I dont) and genrally get stuck in.....Introduce yourself, what do you do (shooting wise) and what guns you got ?

:rolleyes: