BA would you now book

holly

I haven't been near BA since 1998, their extreme arrogance, **** customer service drove me away.

I used to be a regular customer, then they wound me up as they tried to triple the cost of my weekly flight home. I went over to BMI for internal flights, cheaper, better service, better food and the number of times i took a £200 compensation bung and free flight to be delayed (all of 45 mins) was awesome.

Flew BA three times and have since taken my business elsewhere!

The last straw was one of their Stewards being stroppy when I opened a window blind to watch the sunrise. I exclaimed I chose a window seat for a reason and she stropped off.

Food was naff and the Service was diabolical :o

Then from THIS flight I joined a Malasian Air flight and was treat like Royalty :yes:

Edited by Lord Geordie

They still beat American Airlines, SouthWest Airlines and China Airlines, their service is appalling!

Emirates has got to be one of the best airlines, I've flown with them countless times - never had a delay - unlimited food and drink :hmm: and the crew are excellent!

I had a really good return flight from Phoenix to Vegas with southwest (The Ryanair Model Airline!)

Dont forget that American Airlines is a chapter 11 company, if i remember correctly, ie bank roled and run by the government so they can keep trading.

I bet we dont see that if BA struggle much more.....

Edited by Skippy